Life is not shit

Believe it.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Donnie Darko

I just wacthed Donnie Darko for the second time. DD is the kind of movie people always say you must watch at least twice. And so I did. But what people always say has never applied to another movie as it does to this one. In this second watching I noticed a heap - ah what the hell - a shitload of things I hadn't noticed before. DD is a very good movie but the best way to watch is it the director's cut, which includes some information that makes the movie a bit more understandable. I haven't seen the director's cut yet, but I've seen the specific info which is meant to be in it. But even when I watched the theatrical version for the first time, and my mind was racing to figure out what I had seen, I felt that I understood something, I just wasn't sure of it. That's what drove me crazy, not being sure if I was right or wrong. But I guess in these types of films it doens't matter.
I've got more to say on this but I'm hungry, so it will have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home