Life is not shit

Believe it.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cleavage

Yes, that's the title. It's just so hard to bear (get it?)...
All aroud me, every day, women with their cleavage. I don't want to be preoccupied with that! I have a job to do! On the other hand, I really quite appreciate the vistas. But I'm talking about women I know, most of them are students and a lot of them are fine people. How can I give them proper attention if my eyes keep wandering down that crevice? And it's not just at work, it's bleedin' everywhere! You can't walk outside without running into a cleavage. How's a guy supposed to function? This is all rhetorical, mind you. I'm not one of those people who think women should cover themselves. I'm all for self expression, and women, like everyone, should wear what makes them feel good. But then they should not be offended if my eyes drop down while talking to them! I can't help it, it's instinct! It does feel awkward though, I'm helping a young student with her English book, and every now and then my eyes just drop down there and I hope she doesn't notice. She probably does, though. Let's face it, it most likely happens with every guy she talks to. Still, I feel wrong. But that means I should strive to change. If it really bothers me. But I don't think it's worth the effort. Hell, I'll just keep staring, why resist? Would you tell me not to turn around and look at the Mona Lisa if the painting was right behind me? Would I avert my eyes from a sunset? Or a swan? Of course I wouldn't, and this is no different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home